* Name: Miami
* Size: 11″ x 14″
* Original handmade watercolor on paper
* Shipping: In a sturdy envelop
* Style: Modern
* Shipping 7-14 days worldwide
All paintings are sold with no frame. For any type of framing please let me know as soon as you place the order, this will affect the total price, depending on the quality and size of the frame.
THIS PAINTING IS SOLD
This painting is made to order. It will be created by the artist Miriam Zuckerman – that would be me!
The painting will be signed by me, packaged with love and care, then shipped to you or the recipient of your gift, directly from ArtisticViews studio. You’ll have a chance to provide the recipient address at the check out,
Your painting will be created very similar in the same style, color and size. After your order is placed, we will start working on your painting within 2-3 days. After finishing it within 7-10 days, you will receive, via email, an image of the painting for your approval. After your approval, we will ship the painting packed safely and insured.
- Credit Card
- Check (Work on the painting will start after your check is deposited and cleared)
Ship from: We ship from our studio in Manhattan, NY
Method: Regular Mail Service
Time: Usually ships within 7-14 business day
Insurance: By USPS
The painting comes with insurance in case it is damaged/lost.
If the painting arrives damaged in any way, I will refund your full money immediately even before you ship it back (after you send me a picture of the damage).
All paintings are covered with a protective layer. Hanging under direct sun light may effect the colors after a long period of time.
Copyright exists from the moment the work is created
This site is protected by trade mark and copyrights.
Copyright applies to all visual arts – drawings, paintings, digital art, photographs, etc.
According to the copyright laws, the official copyright owner has the exclusive right to do and to authorize the following:
1. Reproduce or make copies of the artwork displayed on ‘Artistic Views‘ web site.
2. Prepare derivative works based upon the original artwork
3. Distribute the artwork to the public by sale, rental, lease, lending, or transfer ownership
4. Display the artwork publiclyIf you are simply copying the artwork for your personal enjoyment and only showing it to family and friends that is ok, BUT if you are reproducing the artwork in numerous quantities, creating derivative works, selling the artwork for money, or letting the public view the artwork (such as posting the artwork on the internet, etc….and not for PR reasons) that is copyright infringement and the copyright owner has the right to take legal action against you.