ABOUT THIS ILLUSTRATION:
Teas, different flavors, from all around the world. Different boxes and wrappers, in Starbucks or Coffee Bean, with friends or at home. Heavy English tea bag, or two with milk and a little agave. The look of a tea bag diving into the water. Hot water. The waves are like a beautiful dancer in the water. The colors are saturated and deep.
* Name: Tea Bag
* Size: 10″ x 14″
* Original handmade colored pens and pencils with colored charcoal on toned paper.
* Shipping all illustrations in a very sturdy cardboard tube mailer or flat mailer, depends on the size.
* Style: Modern,
* Shipping 7-14 days worldwide
All Illustrations are sold with no frame. For any type of framing please let me know as soon as you place the order, this will effect the total price, depending on the quality and size of the frame.
THIS ILLUSTRATION IS SOLD
This illustration is made to order. It will be created by the artist Miriam Zuckerman – that would be me!
The illustration will be signed by me, packaged with love and care, then shipped to you or the recipient of your gift, directly from ArtisticViews studio. You’ll have a chance to provide the recipient address at the check out,
Your illustration will be created very similar in the same style, color and size. After your order is placed, we will start working on it within 2-3 days. After finishing it, you will receive, via email, an image of the illustration for your approval. After your approval, we will ship the illustration packed safely and insured.
Check (Work on the Illustration will start after your check is deposited and cleared)
Ship from: We ship from our studio in Manhattan, NY
Method: Regular Mail Service
Time: Usually ships within 7-14 business day
Insurance: By USPS
The illustration comes with insurance in case it is damaged/lost.
If the illustration arrives damaged in any way, I will refund your full money immediately even before you ship it back (after you send me a picture of the damage).
Copyright exists from the moment the work is created
This site is protected by trade mark and copyrights.
Copyright applies to all visual arts – drawings, paintings, digital art, photographs, etc.
According to the copyright laws, the official copyright owner has the exclusive right to do and to authorize the following:
1. Reproduce or make copies of the artwork displayed on ‘Artistic Views‘ web site.
2. Prepare derivative works based upon the original artwork
3. Distribute the artwork to the public by sale, rental, lease, lending, or transfer ownership
4. Display the artwork publiclyIf you are simply copying the artwork for your personal enjoyment and only showing it to family and friends that is ok, BUT if you are reproducing the artwork in numerous quantities, creating derivative works, selling the artwork for money, or letting the public view the artwork (such as posting the artwork on the internet, etc….and not for PR reasons) that is copyright infringement and the copyright owner has the right to take legal action against you.